Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

May 2018 Plans




1) ORNAMENT A MONTH
  • Its time for the last ornament from Tiny Tidings XXII. 
  • I am thinking about re-doing the first one to have the fabric match... will see how the month goes.
2) YEAR IN CHALK
  • June is kitted and ready to go
3) SAL - Long Dog Samplers Mystery - Sneek
  • Start and finish Part 3
4) NEW SAL - Lakeside Needlecraft Blackwork Tangram
  • There is a new blackwork SAL from Lakeside Needlecraft and Peppermint purple on Facebook.  I did part 1 in a few hours so keeping up with this one shouldn't be hard
5) FOCUS WIP
  • I am having a hard time deciding what project to make a focus this month... so I might just work on the monthly stuff first and then go from there.
6) INK CIRCLES MONDAY
  • Every Monday give an ink circles pattern at least a little love.
  • Use the hashtags #InkCirclesMonday and #ICM on social media
  • For more information, see April 2018 plans post
7) FULL COVERAGE
  • After looking over my WIP list, I realized I haven't given my full coverage project (Buen Appetito from Charting Creations) any love in a REALLY long time.  Not sure how I will work this in to the plan, but I need to start putting a bit of stitches in this! 
  • Does anyone else have a day set aside for full coverage?

No comments: