Pages

Monday, April 16, 2018

Week 15 - April?

Morning
It sure is one messy day out there.
We had freezing rain/ice pellets most of the weekend.  Now its pouring down rain.

This week was a BUSY one with work.  I didn't really stitch until Friday night.
I did manage to spend most of Sunday stitching, since I couldn't really go do anything else.

Here is where I started with Sneek
 
 
I managed to get part 2 done before bed on Sunday

This week when I have time, I am going to try and get my monthly ornament done.
 

4 comments:

Justine said...

What an intricate piece! It looks beautiful.

deb said...

Lovely!! The white on that light blue looks so incredibly delicate!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fantastic progress, each motif is like a mini finish.

Kaisievic said...

This is a gorgeous piece - I haven't seen this design before.