Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

March 2018 Plans


Here are my plans for the month of March

1) ORNAMENT A MONTH
  • Continue a start and finish on one part of the newest Tiny Tidings (xxii)
  • I think I also have a plan for after the 5 are done... but more on that later...
2) YEAR IN CHALK
  • Start and Finish April
3) FOCUS WIP
  • Continue working on Cirque des Coeur (Ink Circles) - I should be able to get this one done in March!
4) SAL - Long Dog Samplers Mystery - Sneek
  • Start and finish Part 1 (currently one part behind)
5) NEW START
  • At March retreat, I will FINALLY be starting Death by Cross Stitch! Dani and I are starting together, as both of us have finished our BAP's :)
6) 2nd FOCUS WIP
  • Fairy Alighting is on deck to become the focus piece once cirque is done

With work getting busier, this might be more of a challenge... but if I stitch a bit every day I should be good. The only plan I don't see getting finished is #4 - the SAL.  But if I don't finish part 1 its not a huge deal... I will just work on the rest of it in April with part 2.  I just don't' want to get toooo far behind :)





3 comments:

Faith... said...

Looks like some big plans! Good luck :)

Stitching Noni said...

Good luck with your plans! I am waiting to see how the Long Dog mystery looms before signing up for it :)
Happy stitching

Dale Dixon-Bichard said...

I have 5 pieces I am waiting to start. Will bring them to the retreat and start on one! I wish I was as focused as you!