Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017

2017 Week 10 - being knotty

Life has been a little crazy these past few weeks... and it will only be getting busier

This week started with me working on Santa's Village - the last project that needed love besides my BAP that isn't in my rotation.
I only worked on it until the 8th though, as I got VERY distracted
Here is where I ended off
 
Now for what I was distracted by:


 
Yep... I signed up and as soon as I saw Tulip Garden (part 1) I immediately had to pick colours.
While I was looking for something on Pinterest, I came across some design seeds.  This made me go to the site and search for tulips.  After seeing this, I knew I found my inspiration:
 
With some help from the wonderful Tracy herself, I had the colours I needed and the concept I wanted down.  I immediately started it, thinking that having the path outlines done before retreat, and I could work on it at retreat.  Path ways done!
 
 
 

No comments: